FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
So how’s this work?
Order any That Girl wine bundle and get fast, FREE shipping to your door! That Girl wines are meant for casual, any-day-is-a-good-day-for-enjoying, so to make sure you always have fresh wine on hand, we’ll automatically ship you the bundle you selected each month thereafter – with FREE shipping – and bill the credit card you provided.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Of course! With That Girl, much like many of our personal relationships, there are never any long term commitments. You can cancel your next bundle at any time, or change the bundle you want, simply by visiting your account page at our website here. You can also email us at: email@example.com.
Can I order more than one bundle?
You can certainly do that! Just remember that any bundle you order will ship again automatically each month.
What’s your return policy?
Unfortunately due to COVID restrictions, we are currently not accepting returns for any wine already delivered. If there’s something wrong with the wine you receive – broken bottles, spoiled wine, etc – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work to make it right. We like happy customers!
Can I send a That Girl wine bundle as a gift?
We know, wine is meant for sharing, and nothing says “I care about you” like a gift of That Girl wine. Unfortunately since alcohol policies vary by state, we are not able at this time to allow you to send That Girl Wine as a gift to another address. Of course nothing is stopping you from having a get-together or traveling with a few bottles to your gift recipient of choice!
Where do your wines come from?
From grapes, silly! But seriously, we make all our own wine from carefully selected vineyards right here in the US of A, primarily from the established grape growing regions of California. You know, it’s the whole “We cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you!” thing. This allows us to keep our quality high and our prices low.
Can I add products to my shipment?
From time to time we offer seasonal and limited-edition wines that you can add to your shipment at checkout. You’ll see this option during the checkout process.
What payment methods do you take?
We accept credit card payments from Visa, Mastercard, AMEX & Discover. We also accept PayPal and hope to add more payment options in the future.
How does your wine ship?
Each bundle is carefully packaged in a crush-proof cardboard box and shipped from our warehouse centrally located in the Midwest. Depending on your location, your wine will be delivered by UPS or FedEx. A signature will be required so please make sure you select a shipping address where you’ll be available to sign for it!
How much does shipping cost?
All of our bundles always ship for FREE. So you get a great wine, at a great price, with FREE shipping. We want to make it impossible for you to want to get your wine from anywhere else.
How long does shipping take?
Most shipments take 3-7 business days, we would encourage you to allow up to 2 weeks to account for any delays that may be out of our control
I missed/need to schedule my delivery.
That Girl Wine Co. is unable to request or create a special delivery date or time. However you can manage your delivery directly via your carrier (we’ll let you know who your carrier is in the shipping confirmation email we’ll send when your order leaves our warehouse).
- Should you need to manage your delivery, the easiest thing to do is utilize the UPS program called UPS MyChoice. It's available directly through their website and will allow you to manage the delivery time and date in specific areas. Since you know your schedule better than us, we would have you perform this request personally.
- OR you can utilize UPS.com to request that the package(s) be held for pickup at the nearest UPS HUB/Customer Care Center location free of charge. They will typically be held for up to 5 business days and must be picked up by someone with the same last name or home address as what is on the package. This request can also be made by calling UPS with your tracking number(s). Since the location can vary, we ask that our customers handle this request since they can best determine if a location is convenient for them or not.
- OR we can make modifications to the shipping address once tracking generates, however there is in an additional carrier charge of $13.00 for UPS. These charges are per tracking number/box. The carrier will only take this request from us, so please confirm if you would like to perform a reroute and we will provide you with the next steps.
- Go to FedEx.com and manage your delivery directly through their package tracking page
- OR we can make modifications to the shipping address once tracking generates, however there is in an additional carrier charge of $16.00 for FedEx. These charges are per tracking number/box. The carrier will only take this request from us, so please confirm if you would like to perform a reroute and we will provide you with the next steps.
Anything else I need to know?
That Girl is all about good friends, good times, and great wines at a great price. We honestly hope you’ll give us a try and become a customer for life. If we’re not living up to that goal, or if you have any issues, please reach out at email@example.com.